"Jason Jennings is THE best corporate keynote speaker I have ever worked with. During my 20+ years in business strategy and leadership development, only Mr. Jennings invested his time to learn about our companys goals, our challenges and our people.
He crafted and delivered a message based on his insightful research and filled with passion that resonated with the entire audience. Johns Manvilles leaders are better prepared to lead our company through exciting changes in the years to come thanks to Jason. If you need a speaker who can partner with you to educate and inspire your employees to do extraordinary things, Jason Jennings is your guy."
Ratings of Jason's presentation from attendees:
Comments and Suggestions from attendees:
- Great presentation, good data and take
- Best speech I ever heard. We are challenged to bring it in our daily work.
- Excellent subject matter. Very insightful.
- Can we get the book?
- Right on, hard hitting
- Awesome! Excellent and he brought a lot to help us focus on important things to make us a great company.
- Very inspirational speech. Said things we can and need to apply to take JM to the next level of performance excellence.
- The 6 things great companies do helps to solidify the JM experience and the need for BPS as a way of life.
- Concept of stewardship very helpful
- Timely and impact
- This was the best speaker I have heard
- Very human, honest, real. Loved it!
- Fantastic speaker with great and simple insights. Can we lose the ties now?
- I personally identified with much of the presentation. We need to cut down on the number of initiatives and communicate our big, bold noble cause.
- Great speaker. Good content. Added a lot to the summit
- It would be great if we could work on the traits of a great company and make them our modus operandi.
- Very engaging, dynamic, informative very relevant to our BPS efforts.